Manitowish Waters Lions Club to offer outdoor Bingo August 3rd.
In response to the concerns surrounding Covid-19, the Manitowish Waters Lions Club has decided to forgo its normal indoor Bingo nights this year in lieu of an outdoor Bingo night which will allow for greater social distancing. Bingo normally draws anywhere from 150-200 participants every Monday night during the summer and in response to the pleas from our avid Bingo players we have decided to offer at least one outdoor Bingo event this summer.
The date is August 3rd(Rain date August 5th) and the doors for Bingo card sales and food concessions will open at 6pm with Bingo slated to start at 6:30 pm and go until 8:30 pm.
The games will be held outdoors at the Manitowish Waters Community Center Softball Ball field. Participants should plan to bring their own portable folding chairs and blankets and sit in close knit groups while encouraging social distancing. We will have limited tables and chairs set up and reserved for those who are in need.
– 10 games plus a coverall game.
– Cost: $6 for 3 card play and $12 for 6 card play.
– Food Service will be available: Hamburgers, Brats, Chips, popcorn and water and soda.
– Please bring your own portable chairs and a clip board or the like hard surface to help with stamping/marking your bingo cards.
– The field will be sprayed for mosquitos prior to the event.
Thank you for supporting our local Manitowish Waters Lions Club events. Proceeds from this event go to our annual scholarship fund that provides scholarships for local students to help attend college or technical schools after high school