As a Lions Club Member
You’ll join a local group of service-minded men and women who volunteer to support your community every day. You’ll also become a member of Lions Clubs International – a respected international organization, a leader in your local community, and a friend to people in need.
The Manitowish Waters Lions Club promotes camaraderie and good fellowship. Members can get to know their neighbor, network and make contacts with the local community. Whether home grown or transplants to the northwoods, all members of the Club bring a wealth of rich and diverse personal stories, life experiences and are easy to get to know.
Why should I become a Lion? As a Lions club member, you can:
- Make a difference in your community. Whether it is providing support locally or reaching out internationally, you will have an opportunity to serve.
- Be a part of a worldwide organization carrying out community and humanitarian projects. Members allow Lions clubs worldwide to carry out its many community and humanitarian programs.
- Grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events.
- Gain an understanding and have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues.
- Develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders.